Do you like pretty things?

Sunday, February 23, 2014

If not, then this is not for you.  And you probably find weird things pretty, like bellybutton lint (the most varied shades of grey you will ever see in one place) or the residue you get on the shelves of your fridge (like spun silk or the softest cloud on a summer's day).  Hey wait a minute those don't sound half bad.

If you like other pretty things then I just wanted to share something with you...something the world has never seen*...the shoes and bags from the Dolce & Gabbana Fall 2014 runway show!

First up, are the 'purses' or 'clutches' or I don't even know what, but I want all of them.







\source: style.com

I know, I had a convulsion on the floor as well.


Now let me show you some of the footwear:






source: style.com

Do you think these will be on sale at Holt Renfrew for $49.99 soon?

Well, that's it.


*nobody - meaning nobody reads this blog, so I guess that doesn't make sense at all and what am I even saying here?

3 comments:

  1. I like the first pair of shoes A LOT!

    By Anonymous I clearly mean Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep posting Elk. I enjoy it.


    Anon aka Mon

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs