Sharing Old Thoughts

Saturday, August 16, 2014

For years I kept a journal - a Livejournal to be exact, the ghost town that was once a bustling community for hundreds of people recording their deep thoughts.  I was one of those people.  Sometimes when I'm bored on a Friday night on August 15, 2014,  I peruse old entries and wonder what on earth was wrong with me. And by wrong, I mean super cool and awesome!

Sometimes I find enthralling stories that I felt the need to record forever, and sometimes I feel like sharing them here.  So I will do that now.

May 6, 2004

This morning I opened the coat closet by the front door, and I happened to glance down at the squashed remains of a centipede I had smashed the day before. And what do I see, but another huge centipede on top of the squashed one! And I swear the living one was eating the dead one or something...so that made the whole scene even more disgusting. So I selected one of my dad's shoes (never select your own shoe in the centipede squashing process, you might want to wear it in a couple of minutes) and smashed the new one. However since it was on top of the dead one, I smashed them both. 
Both carcasses then went flying through the air towards me (I must have hit it more powerfully than I thought) so I freaked out and bolted like a nerd. So now there are two dead centipedes lying by the front door on their 'backs', so every time you stand there you have to see their nasty white underbellies.
<---end of centipede murdering story #584--->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi pixel perfect web designs